Please note that the following regulations apply to anyone wishing to offer Jet Ski services:
- Applicants must complete a Bahamahost swim test, provide a valid Police Record and medical certificate with application.
- Persons who apply will have their names gazetted, so as to give members of the public the opportunity to file a written objection.
- The applicant must pass a comprehensive vetting by the Royal Bahamas Police Force.
- All of the registered vessels approved are required to have valid insurance coverage and pass a safety inspection.
- If approved, the registration number of the craft and area of operation must be painted on the side of the craft.
- Jet Ski operators are to wear uniform shirts and have their identification badges around their necks at all times when working.