The Official Website of the Government of The Bahamas offers a single point of entry for government information and access to a wide range of services online ‒ for businesses, citizens/residents, and non-residents, including:
- An overview and structure of the government in The Bahamas
- Government services provided to each of its constituent groups
- Contacts for government agencies and ministries
- The Process to obtain various permits and licenses
- Application forms for Government services
- Budget documents
- Bills, Laws and Acts
- News and press releases
- Resource materials (i.e. publications and reports)
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- And more ...
Click here to access.