Film & Television Commission
The Bahamas Film & Television Commission was established to:
- Position The Islands of The Bahamas as the premier location for motion picture, television, fashion catalog shoots, video and still photography and commercial film making.
- Increase awareness for The Islands of The Bahamas through motion picture and television shows.
- Provide additional revenues to The Islands of The Bahamas through on-site productions.
- Provide local employment opportunities within the film and television industry.
- Create linkages to other sectors within The Islands of The Bahamas and enhance the Film and TV Commission's goodwill throughout the Bahamian community.
Mr. Clarence Rolle
The Bahamas Ministry of Tourism
Pirates Museum, George Street
P.O. Box N-3701 Nassau, Bahamas
Tel: (242) 322-8744/5
Fax: (242) 322-8749