After three years, the BahamaHost certification expires and persons in the industry are expected to register for the refresher programme. The BahamaHost re-certification programme has been strategically designed to:
- Reinforce learning objectives of the BahamaHost programme;
- Discuss new and relevant information impacting National and Global Tourism;
- Create a profile of the ultimate tourism professional that inspires individuals to meet or beat the standard;
- Identify reasons for the decline in standards and improvements necessary;
- Describe the value of the visitor to the tourism professional and economy of The Bahamas;
- Develop a holistic in plan for personal finance, health, and wellness lifestyles.