Bahamian Culture Fest In The Bay
This event is organised and sponsored by Blessing Others Charity Group and activities include: Mini Junkanoo rush-out, stories about the history of Eleuthera, authentically Bahamian crafts, Bahamian and jazz music, music from Hatchet Bay Community Youth Marching Band, Bahamian unleaded and leaded drinks, native dishes, ring play, candy hunt, bouncing castle, and face painting for the kids.
- Children 5 to 10 years old - $1.00
- Children 11 to 13 years old - $2.00
- Teens 13 - 18 years old - $5.00
- Adults General Admission - $20.00
- V.I.P Seating - $35.00 (includes one dinner and a drink of your choice)
- Senior Citizens over 65 years - no charge