Baha Mar introduces ‘Dine Baha Mar’ Restaurant Month
Leading Bahamian culinary event offers multi-course menus and preferred pricing across signature restaurants
NASSAU, BAHAMAS (August 12, 2019) — From August 19 through September 29, 2019, Baha Mar, the premier resort and dining destination in The Bahamas, introduces Dine Baha Mar a month-long culinary fest taking place across eight signature restaurants throughout the resort destination. Much like the hottest Restaurant Weeks in cosmopolitan cities such as New York and Los Angeles, Dine Baha Mar will introduce multi-course prix fixe menus, personally curated by Baha Mar’s award-winning chefs, at preferred pricing for local diners and resort guests. Designed with the Nassau community in mind, the specially-created menus at set prices will make for a summer of truly memorable culinary experiences, from romantic date nights to stylishly luxe nights out with friends.
“We’re thrilled to introduce the inaugural Dine Baha Mar Restaurant Month at our resort destination,” said Graeme Davis, President, Baha Mar. “In hosting this month-long culinary affair, our chefs and restaurant teams will offer our neighbors and resort guests an unforgettable way to experience the world-class culinary scene at Baha Mar.”
Baha Mar has brought signature cuisine from global celebrity chefs, including Katsuya Uechi, Danny Elmaleh and Dario Cecchini, to The Bahamas, elevating Nassau into one of the Caribbean’s hottest culinary destinations. With a collection of more than 40 restaurants, bars, and lounges, Baha Mar offers flavors and cuisines from world-class culinary talent, all at one destination.
From August 19 to September 29, Baha Mar invites Nassau residents and guests to experience uniquely-curated menus from participating high-end dining establishments: 3 Tides Fish House, Carna by Dario Cecchini, Cleo, Commonwealth, Costa, Fi’lia, Katsuya, and Shuang Ba.
Pricing for multi-course prix fixe menus will range from $39 – $75 per person. More information on participating restaurants below:
- 3 Tides Fish House: An approachable yet sophisticated twist on the classic fish house offering sustainable, locally sourced seafood. Three courses: $58; Wine Pairing: $25.
- Carna by Dario Cecchini: A sophisticated steakhouse born from the skill and passion of eighth-generation master butcher, Dario Cecchini from Tuscany. The restaurant highlights the story of its key ingredients: seafood, harvest vegetables, and some of the finest cuts of meat in the world. Three courses served family style: $75.
- Commonwealth: Celebrating the flavors and history of six distinct international regions, this modern establishment offers dishes elevated by fresh produce which are complemented by a carefully curated selection of world-class wines. Four courses: $55.
- Costa: Coastal cuisines are fused with Mexican flavors for a fresh and unexpected approach to traditional seafood dishes. These flavorful meals are served in communal, open-air cabanas overlooking Rosewood’s lush gardens and pools. Four courses: $45.
- Cleo: Award-winning chef Danny Elmaleh takes Mediterranean-inspired cuisine, adapting his original Cleo menu to include local Bahamian ingredients. The chic white-on-white beach décor is accented with verdant plants and features stunning ocean views through floor-to-ceiling windows. Three courses served family style: $49.
- Fi’lia: Italian favorites crafted from fresh, artisanal ingredientsserving everything from chopped salad to Bucatini All’ Amatriciana. Lunch (Three courses served family style): $39. Dinner (Three courses served family style) $50.
- Katsuya: Master sushi chef, Katsuya Uechi offers fresh and original takes on Japanese cuisine in a sleek and sultry ambiance. Three courses served family style: $68.
- Shuang Ba: Authentic flavors and traditional specialties from all regions of China combine to create trendy Chinese cuisine in a sumptuous, elegant setting. Prix fixe menu served family style: $68; Wine Pairing: $25.
Costa and Commonwealth will also offer diners complimentary valet parking and a 15% discount on wine lists, in addition to Dine Baha Mar Restaurant Month menus.
About Baha Mar
Baha Mar is a master planned $4.2 billion integrated resort destination operated by Hong Kong-based conglomerate Chow Tai Fook Enterprises Limited (CTFE). The white sand beach destination includes three global hotel brands – Grand Hyatt, SLS, and Rosewood – with over 2,300 rooms and features more than 40 restaurants and lounges, the largest casino in the Caribbean, a state-of-the-art convention center, 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Royal Blue Golf Course, Baha Mar Racquet Club, the Caribbean’s first and only flagship ESPA spa, luxury retail outlets, ten pools, Animal Sanctuary, kids club and more. Baha Mar is a breathtaking location with a sweeping array of amenities, experiences and programming, in one of the most beautiful places in the world – The Bahamas. For more information and reservations, visit www.bahamar.com.